This version is a bugfix release. It also optimizes the startup sequence by delaying some processing after the main window is visible.
This is probably the last release from branch 0.4., focusing in improving it’s overall stability.
The development will continue with the branch 0.5, which will introduce other interesting features. Stay tuned for other news by subscribing to the RIOT development group, the RSS feed or to the news by email service !
Full changelog of version 0.4.3:
– fixed Vista (possible Windows 7) bug with not being able to type in the batch dialog some characters used as shortcuts (R, L, etc). This occurs only if the program is launched with at least 2 files as parameters which results in the Batch window being opened at startup.
– corrected a name in the About->Credits section
– fixed some memory leaks in the batch dialog related to the FileList
– optimized startup sequence
– updated FastMM to version 4.97
– updated vclfixpack to version 1.4 (some fixed which are not needed were removed)
– fixed a crash in FreeImage when reading a JPEG with corrupted XMP data
– fixed loading of JPEG images with a not null but zero length IPTC segment (bad files produced by Picasa)
– fixed a crash in FreeImage when loading a PSD with a CMYK embedded thumbnail
– other minor modifications